(pl. ligaments, ligamenta )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Ligaments contain protein elastin .
- The uterus receives its blood and nerve supply through the broad ligament .
- Collagen and elastin provide the strength and resiliency of connective tissues such as skin and ligaments .
- The severed fluid may form a drop or may form an unstable ligament which will later break up into drops .
- Interwoven as is the love of liberty with every ligament of your hearts, no recommendation of mine is necessary to fortify or confirm the attachment .
- any connection or unifying bond
- a sheet or band of tough fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages or supporting muscles or organs
In anatomy, a ligament is the fibrous tissue that connects bones to other bones and is also known as articular ligament, articular larua, fibrous ligament, or true ligament.