- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Occasionally, problems with block inheritance or linkage are encountered .
- The linkages between the stable units must be as near as possible of equal stability .
- Normally, we use the word bond to describe the linkage between a particular pair of atoms .
- The linkage from the diaphragm to the chock-valve lever rides freely in a slot in the lever .
- The motion of the slack diaphragm is transmitted through a mechanical linkage to an indicating scale .
- the act of linking things together
- a mechanical system of rods or springs or pivots that transmits power or motion
- (genetics) traits that tend to be inherited together as a consequence of an association between their genes; all of the genes of a given chromosome are linked (where one goes they all go)
- an associative relation