- 更多例句： 下一頁
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- He is thinking of living here permanently .
- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- Eat to live , but do not live to eat .
- pertaining to living persons; "within living memory"
- (informal) absolute; "she is a living doll"; "scared the living daylights out of them"; "beat the living hell out of him"
- (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried; "carved into the living stone";
- still in active use; "a living language"
- still in existence; "the Wollemi pine found in Australia is a surviving specimen of a conifer thought to have been long extinct and therefore known as a living fossil"; "the only surviving frontier blockhouse in Pennsylvania"
- true to life; lifelike; "the living image of her mother"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- people who are still living; "save your pity for the living"
- the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood"
同義詞：support, keep, livelihood, bread and butter, sustenance
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there''s life there''s hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
同義詞：animation, life, aliveness