- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They have complained to local authorities .
- He appears nightly at the local theatre .
- She plays an active part in local politics .
- He is a paint sprayer in the local factory .
- These factories are run by the local authorities .
- public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops; "the local seemed to take forever to get to New York"
- anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
同義詞：local anesthetic, local anaesthetic, topical anesthetic, topical anaesthetic
- relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area; "local taxes"; "local authorities"
- affecting only a restricted part or area of the body; "local anesthesia"
- of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood; "local customs"; "local schools"; "the local citizens"; "a local point of view"; "local outbreaks of flu"; "a local bus line"
Local usually refers to something nearby, or in the immediate area.