- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The location fits all our requirement .
- The operator also keys in the location .
- The choice of orchard location is most important .
- He finds the new location of the travelling show .
- The pain of pancreatitis is epigastric in location .
- a point or extent in space
- a determination of the place where something is; "he got a good fix on the target"
同義詞：localization, localisation, locating, fix
- the act of putting something in a certain place
同義詞：placement, locating, position, positioning, emplacement
- a workplace away from a studio at which some or all of a movie may be made; "they shot the film on location in Nevada"