1.看，注視,盯 (at). Look! 你瞧!看哪! We looked but saw nothing. 我們看是在看，可是什么也沒有看見。
2.〔帶有述語〕顯得，好像。 look sick 顯得有病的樣子。 He does not look his age. 他看上去不像是有這個年紀的人。 He looks very tired. 他好像很疲倦。 He looks every inch a worker. 他沒有一處不像工人。 It looks +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The president's look was cold and penetrating .
- She looked out of the window every now and then .
- As i look back , scenes of the past leap before my eyes .
- Look , no. 5 jumps and is heading it .
- Her eyes held a look of silent appeal .
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him"
同義詞：looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I don''t like the looks of this place"
- the feelings expressed on a person''s face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
同義詞：expression, aspect, facial expression, face
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
同義詞：spirit, tone, feel, feeling, flavor, flavour, smell
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
同義詞：count, bet, depend, calculate, reckon
- look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted"
同義詞：expect, await, wait
- convey by one''s expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- perceive with attention; direct one''s gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time"
- search or seek; "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"; "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
同義詞：attend, take care, see
- accord in appearance with; "You don''t look your age!"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"