- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The visiting team maintained a powerful offensive ...
- This school is maintained by a charity .
- Each city and province maintains its own camp .
- These cultures can be maintained indefinitely .
- Policemen maintain order in the streets .
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees"
- support against an opponent; "The appellate court upheld the verdict"
- state categorically
- state or assert; "He maintained his innocence"
- maintain by writing regular records; "keep a diary"; "maintain a record"; "keep notes"
- supply with necessities and support; "She alone sustained her family"; "The money will sustain our good cause"; "There''s little to earn and many to keep"
- maintain for use and service; "I keep a car in the countryside"; "She keeps an apartment in Paris for her shopping trips"
- have and exercise; "wield power and authority"
- keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
同義詞：conserve, preserve, keep up
- keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"; "hold in place"; "She always held herself as a lady"; "The students keep me on my toes"