- 辨認，區分，理解，了解；開列，書寫 +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Shall i make out a check, mr. weaver ?
- We made out another knight vaguely .
- Can you make out what that sign says ?
- Applications must be made out in triplicate .
- I could not make out what the police wanted .
- comprehend; "I cannot make out what this politician is saying"
- try to establish; "She made out that she know nothing about the crime"
- imply or suggest; "Your remarks make me out to be stupid"
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
同義詞：complete, fill out, fill in
- make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
同義詞：write out, issue, cut
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
- have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
同義詞：sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk
- detect with the senses; "The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards"; "I can''t make out the faces in this photograph"
同義詞：spot, recognize, recognise, distinguish, discern, pick out, tell apart
- come to terms with; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
同義詞：cope, get by, make do, contend, grapple, deal, manage
- proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He''s come a long way"
同義詞：do, fare, come, get along