- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The gases pass into the exhaust manifold .
- The challenge for mr. kemper was manifold .
- The reasons for the delay were manifold .
- Life was passionate and manifold .
- The exhaust gas exits through the other exhaust manifold .
- many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"
- combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
- make multiple copies of; "multiply a letter"
- a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
- a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies; "an original and two manifolds"
In mathematics, a manifold of dimension n is a topological space that near each point resembles n-dimensional Euclidean space. More precisely, each point of an n-dimensional manifold has a neighbourhood that is homeomorphic to the Euclidean space of dimension n.