- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Never was there such a defiant, daring manipulator .
- Fortunes were made overnight by financial manipulators .
- He is the great manipulator and pointed the way to success .
- The cool manipulators in hanoi had exploited america's hesitations and self-doubt .
- Many liberals began to move in a direction that the master manipulator had considered inconceivable .
- a person who handles things manually
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; "the operator of the switchboard"
In robotics a manipulator is a device used to manipulate materials without direct contact. The applications were originally for dealing with radioactive or biohazardous materials, using robotic arms, or they were used in inaccessible places.