- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Work done by machines has replaced manual labor .
- Specific instructions are included in the test manual .
- Manual labor has become unpopular with young people .
- He had to get up, and seek for work, manual work .
- Yet you don't learn to wage war by studying a manual .
- requiring human effort; "a manual transmission"
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- doing or requiring physical work; "manual labor"; "manual laborer"
- (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
同義詞：manual of arms
- a small handbook