- She won the seat by a margin of ten votes .
- There are notes in the margin on every page .
- The margins on small cars just aren't high enough .
- Sharp grade cutoffs are the rule at margins of orebodies .
- The margin of time for averting crisis was melting away .
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
同義詞：allowance, leeway, tolerance
- an amount beyond the minimum necessary; "the margin of victory"
- the blank space that surrounds the text on a page; "he jotted a note in the margin"
- (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
同義詞：gross profit, gross profit margin
- the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary