- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The market prices are expected to rise .
- Our guideline would be the prevailing world market prices .
- Thus, market prices exceeded target prices throughout the 1970s .
- The erratic fluctuation of market prices are in consequence of unstable economy .
- There is nothing sacred about a market price determined in this way .
- the price at which buyers and sellers trade the item in an open marketplace
In economics, market price is the economic price for which a good or service is offered in the marketplace. It is of interest mainly in the study of microeconomics.