[ 'mɑ:kit ] 發音: 用"market"造句
- at market: 按市值; 市價法
- at the market: 按市場價執行所指令; 第9章在市場上 ...
- at-the-market: 按市價
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- It collects information about market needs .
- He set up a stand on the pedlars' market .
- Prices in the shares market are rock-steady .
- Markets did not change, he reasoned .
- the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; "without competition there would be no market"; "they were driven from the marketplace"
同義詞：marketplace, market place
- a marketplace where groceries are sold; "the grocery store included a meat market"
同義詞：grocery store, grocery, food market
- an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
同義詞：marketplace, market place, mart
- the securities markets in the aggregate; "the market always frustrates the small investor"
- the customers for a particular product or service; "before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"
- make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
- engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- deal in a market
- buy household supplies; "We go marketing every Saturday"