1.假面具，偽裝，掩蔽物；面罩；防毒面具(＝ gas mask)；【物理學】掩模；(劈劍，棒球等用)護面；(用蠟等從死人面部模制成的)蠟模遺容(＝ deathmask)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Two masked men held up a mail van .
- Facial painting is an adaptation of the mask .
- The substrate is first covered by a mask .
- The mask fitted tightly over his face .
- Perhaps masks can be dispensed with in time .
- activity that tries to conceal something; "no mask could conceal his ignorance"; "they moved in under a mask of friendship"
- a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- a protective covering worn over the face
- a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
同義詞：masquerade, masquerade party, masque
- put a mask on or cover with a mask; "Mask the children for Halloween"
- shield from light
- cover with a sauce; "mask the meat"
- hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
- make unrecognizable; "The herb masks the garlic taste"; "We disguised our faces before robbing the bank"