2.【哲學】機械論 (opp. vitalism)。
3. 【文藝】手法；技巧；途徑〔cf. style, expression〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Now, that meant mechanism, human mechanism .
- The rhombic drive mechanism has two "yokes" .
- The button moves the whole mechanism .
- The mechanism of the clock is very complicated .
- Marine snakes use a similar desalting mechanism .
- the technical aspects of doing something; "a mechanism of social control"; "mechanisms of communication"; "the mechanics of prose style"
- device consisting of a piece of machinery; has moving parts that perform some function
- (philosophy) the philosophical theory that all phenomena can be explained in terms of physical or biological causes
- a natural object resembling a machine in structure or function; "the mechanism of the ear"; "the mechanism of infection"
- the atomic process that occurs during a chemical reaction; "he determined unique mechanisms for the photochemical reactions"