- Why do you have so much medical knowledge ?
- The magazine had introduced a medical column .
- The medical book seemed more promising .
- But in paris he dropped his medical studies .
- I left my job on medical grounds .
- a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
同義詞：checkup, medical checkup, medical examination, medical exam, health check
- requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery; "medical treatment"; "pneumonia is a medical disease"
- of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
- relating to the study or practice of medicine; "the medical profession"; "a medical student"; "medical school"