[ 'mi:djəm ] 發音: 用"medium"造句
(pl. -dia )
(pl. -dia )
- by the medium of: 以...為媒介
- a medium of exchange: 交換媒介
- a orbing medium: 吸收媒質
- Sound travels through the medium of air .
- Money is a medium for buying and selling .
- You must try to strike a happy medium .
- The randomness is attributed to the porous medium .
- Perforated plates correspond to heterogeneous media .
- an occupation for which you are especially well suited; "in law he found his true metier"
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- the surrounding environment; "fish require an aqueous medium"
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums"
- a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position; "a happy medium"
- an intervening substance through which something is achieved; "the dissolving medium is called a solvent"
- (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- around the middle of a scale of evaluation; "an orange of average size"; "intermediate capacity"; "medium bombers"