- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The captain called out the members of his team .
- You know he is a member of the cccp .
- She was admitted as a member of the trade union .
- Every member of the tribe is equal .
- He is a member of several london clubs .
- the male organ of copulation (`member'' is a euphemism)
- an external body part that projects from the body; "it is important to keep the extremities warm"
- an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations); "the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"; "Canada is a member of the United Nations"
- one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization); "only members will be admitted"; "a member of the faculty"; "she was introduced to all the members of his family"
- anything that belongs to a set or class; "snakes are members of the class Reptilia"; "members of the opposite sex"
A member is a person who belongs to a social group or an entity such as a company or nation. By extension it can refer to any part of a whole.