- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The net of heaven has large meshes , but it lets nothing through .
- Our future plans must mesh with existing practices .
- The other method is to pass the powder through 200 or fine mesh screen .
- For most analytical applications, 100 to 200 mesh beads are sufficient .
- The debris can be separated from the anthers with a colander of proper mesh size .
- the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
同義詞：meshing, interlock, interlocking
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
同義詞：net, network, meshing, meshwork
- the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
同義詞：engagement, meshing, interlocking
- the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
Mesh consists of semi-permeable barrier made of connected strands of metal, fiber, or other flexible/ductile material. Mesh is similar to web or net in that it has many attached or woven strands.