- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This makes enterprise metaprogramming unique
- Enterprise metaprogramming ultimately is just metaprogramming
- The art of metaprogramming , part 3 : enterprise metaprogramming
- In other languages , metaprogramming is even more important
- You ll see more extensive metaprogramming as you read on
Metaprogramming is the writing of computer programs that write or manipulate other programs (or themselves) as their data, or that do part of the work at compile time that would otherwise be done at runtime. In some cases, this allows programmers to minimize the number of lines of code to express a solution (hence reducing development time), or it gives programs greater flexibility to efficiently handle new situations without recompilation.