- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He cut off a meter of cloth from the roll .
- Space out the posts three meters apart .
- The front panel houses a bridge-current meter .
- Each telescope would be 100 meters in diameter .
- Visibility was down to 100 meters in the fog .
- any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
同義詞：metre, measure, beat, cadence
- the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d''Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- measure with a meter; "meter the flow of water"
- stamp with a meter indicating the postage; "meter the mail"