- Microlens array - part 1 : vocabulary
- Fabrication technology of microlens array by melting photoresist
- Microlens array - vocabulary
- The collimating microlens for semconductor lasers are designed and the simulated results are provided
- At last , discuss the processing technology of the microlens , and work out the supplementary software of the test system
A microlens is a small lens, generally with a diameter less than a millimetre (mm) and often as small as 10 micrometres (?m). The small sizes of the lenses means that a simple design can give good optical quality but sometimes unwanted effects arise due to optical diffraction at the small features.