- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The whistle jigs to a milestone .
- The horse stepped out with a swift, regular stride, rapidly passing the milestones .
- I think this is a very important milestone in the relations between our two countries .
- But my father had described over and over again what we should see at every milestone .
- These milestones of human progress occur in the midst of a society sunk in a statistically proven barbarism .
- stone post at side of a road to show distances
- a significant event in your life (or in a project)
A milestone is one of a series of numbered markers placed along a road or boundary at intervals of one mile or occasionally, parts of a mile. They are typically located at the side of the road or in a median.