- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This sauce is too thick -- add more milk .
- The cows will be in for milking soon .
- The sway of the pail caused some milk to spill out .
- Thundery weather often turns milk sour .
- There was no use crying over spilled milk .
- produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- take milk from female mammals; "Cows need to be milked every morning"
- add milk to; "milk the tea"
- exploit as much as possible; "I am milking this for all it''s worth"
Milk is a white liquid produced by the mammary glands of mammals. It is the primary source of nutrition for young mammals before they are able to digest other types of food.