- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Her clothes are always right up to the minute .
- He's never out of mischief one minute .
- For a few minutes she was almost overcome .
- Meanwhile the minutes kept ticking away .
- Keep the potatoes on the simmer for ten minutes .
- distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
- a short note; "the secretary keeps the minutes of the meeting"
- a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
同義詞：arcminute, minute of arc
- a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour; "he ran a 4 minute mile"
- a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
同義詞：moment, second, instant
- an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
同義詞：moment, mo, second, bit
A minute is a unit of measurement of time or of angle. The minute is a unit of time equal to (the first sexagesimal fraction