2.混合物；混合體；(內燃機等用的)混合氣；【醫學】混合劑，藥水；混合煙草〔又叫 smoking mixture〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The mixture is then distilled in vacuo .
- There's too much white of egg in this mixture .
- Reflux the mixture until no tin remains .
- The mixture is then distilled in vacua .
- The final state is the desired mixture .
- the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
同義詞：mix, commixture, admixture, intermixture, mixing
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients; "he volunteered to taste her latest concoction"; "he drank a mixture of beer and lemonade"
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
同義詞：assortment, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, variety, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley
- (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
In chemistry, a mixture is a material system made up of two or more different substances which are mixed but are not combined chemically. A mixture refers to the physical combination of two or more substances on which the identities are retained and are mixed in the form of alloys, solutions, suspensions, and colloids.