- Energy can exist in a variety of modes .
- Four modes of operation are possible .
- The nitrate ion has four fundamental modes of vibration .
- This mode of address was now prescribed by decree .
- But they differ in association and mode of emplacement .
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
同義詞：manner, style, way, fashion
- the most frequent value of a random variable
- any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- a particular functioning condition or arrangement; "switched from keyboard to voice mode"