- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We put more emphasis on modules and localization .
- The centre module displays traffic guidance information .
- The bolts holding the two modules together were blown away by the firing of small explosive charges .
- The space agency said it has agreed to carry two of these modules into the space on the shuttle .
- The present payload consists of a lunar ex cursion module, a service module, a command module and a launcn escape system .
- a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
同義詞：faculty, mental faculty