3.〔主 pl.〕 (特種)貨幣；通貨；〔pl.〕〔古語〕【法律】金額〔常用 monies 這一特殊復數寫法〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They pitched in with contributions of money .
- Investing in industry is money well spent .
- Misers thrive on money and contempt .
- He has a fatal belief in the power of money .
- He exculpated himself from stealing the money .
- wealth reckoned in terms of money; "all his money is in real estate"
- the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender; "we tried to collect the money he owed us"
- the official currency issued by a government or national bank; "he changed his money into francs"