(軍隊的)士氣；風紀；精神；信心,信念；道義；道德。 the morale of the colony 【蜂】群勢。 boost the morale of 長…的志氣,給…打氣。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They sang songs to keep their morale up .
- The crowd boosted the morale of the runners .
- German army morale is clearly cracking .
- They bolstered their morale by singing .
- The morale of our troops was greatly boosted .
Morale (also known as esprit de corps) is the capacity of a group's members to maintain belief in an institution or goal, particularly in the face of opposition or hardship. Morale is often referenced by authority figures as a generic value judgment of the willpower, obedience, and self-discipline of a group tasked with performing duties assigned by a superior.