(pl. mosquitoes, mosquitos) 蚊子；〔M-〕〔英國〕蚊式轟炸機；(瑞士)蚊式地對空導〔飛〕彈；〔M-〕〔美國〕 New Jersey 州的別名。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We were beset by mosquitoes in the swamp .
- It 's time to stink out the mosquitoes .
- Let me squash the mosquito on the wall .
- It's cooling off my mosquito bites .
- Are your mosquito bites still itching ?
- two-winged insect whose female has a long proboscis to pierce the skin and suck the blood of humans and animals
In cryptography, MOSQUITO was a stream cypher algorithm designed by Joan Daemen and Paris Kitsos. It was submitted to the eSTREAM Project of the eCRYPT network.