- mother: n. 醋母(＝ mother of ...
- church: n. 1.教堂，禮拜堂；〔C-〕 教 ...
- mother of christ church: 基督之母堂
- People attended the mother church of their parish , laden with offerings
- James murphy , deacon of the diocese ' s mother church , the cathedral of the blessed sacrament , said church leaders are always skeptical at first
- Many churches in china have links to their mother churches in wenzhou , receiving financial support as well as the training of church workers
- Old swedes holy trinity church built by the swedes at wilmington in 1698 was supplied by the mother church with missionaries until after the revolution
瑞典人于1698年修建的old swedes holy trinity教堂是北美最古老的耶穌教堂之一。
- We will deal with individuals and not the congregation . the individuals should disassociate themselves from the mother church upon the acceptance of the truth