- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The application of low voltage smart motor controller
- Design of the high power bldc motor controller
- Stepper motor controller and program design for dancing robot
- Simple brushless motor controller of electrically operated bicycle
- Cooperated with itri to develop the bldc - motor controller
與工研院機械所合作研發bldc - motor controller 。
A motor controller is a device or group of devices that serves to govern in some predetermined manner the performance of an electric motor. A motor controller might include a manual or automatic means for starting and stopping the motor, selecting forward or reverse rotation, selecting and regulating the speed, regulating or limiting the torque, and protecting against overloads and faults.