- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They drove a new motorway across a mountain range .
- The mountain ranges rise and fall .
- The great wutai mountain range rose between shansi and hopei .
- A mountain range shown by this method can look like a hairy caterpillar .
- Valley glaciers are typical of lofty mountain ranges the world over .
A mountain range or mountain belt is a geographic area containing numerous geologically related mountains. A mountain system or system of mountain ranges sometimes is used to combine several geological features that are geographically (regionally) related.