- MOUSE ＝ minimum orbital unmanned satellite of the earth 不載人的最小人造地球衛星〔儀表載重五十公斤以下〕。n.
(pl. mice )
1.【動物；動物學】(比 rat 小的)小鼠,耗子。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He remained a mouse in public affairs .
- She's such a capital one for catching mice .
- The mouse never ventured far from its hole .
- The mouse ran nimbly up the horse's leg .
- They can grow in all mouse strain .
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad; "a mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
- person who is quiet or timid
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
同義詞：shiner, black eye