(pl. mouths )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- The old man took the pipe out of his mouth .
- A weasel ran off with a chick in its mouth ...
- Her mouth worked and no sound came out .
- the opening of a jar or bottle; "the jar had a wide mouth"
- the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening; "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge; "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
同義詞：oral cavity, oral fissure, rima oris
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don''t give me any of your sass"
同義詞：sass, sassing, backtalk, back talk, lip
- the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water; "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
- an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge); "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"; "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
- a person conceived as a consumer of food; "he has four mouths to feed"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)