- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The effect is a less fermentable wort ， with a bit more mouthfeel than beer made with a pale ale malt
- Its smooth and solid mouthfeel is very different from sponge or chiffon cake s springy and moist quality
- Also be one of crab of important edible sea , the flesh is solid and mouthfeel pine is tender , flavour is delicious
- Deep ruby color , rich and complex aromas of blackberry and for long incense , has a fruity bouquet of blackcurrant , mouthfeel supple fullness
- Palate : a medium - weight wine showing blackberry , ripe cherry and sweet mocha oak flavours . the mouthfeel is soft and fresh with light , but balanced , tannins
Mouthfeel is a product's physical and chemical interaction in the mouth, an aspect of food rheology. It is a concept used in many areas related to the testing and evaluating of foodstuffs, such as wine-tasting and rheology.