- MUD ＝multiuser domain 【計算機】多用戶空間。n.
泥,泥漿；泥淖；沒價值的東西；污物；〔美俚〕咖啡,巧克力布丁；不清楚的電報信號；誹謗的話；惡意的攻擊。 consider sb. as mud [the mud beneath one's feet] 把某人當做腳下的泥,輕視某人。 His name is mud. 他名聲很壞[信用掃地]。 fling [throw] mud at 拿泥扔…； 毀謗,中傷；糟蹋,罵。 stick in +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She combed the mud out of the dog 's fur .
- He began to pull the mud away with his hands .
- You can see the foot prints in the mud .
- All about us was stagnation and mud .
- They were using not criticism but mud .
- slanderous remarks or charges
- water soaked soil; soft wet earth
A MUD (; originally Multi-User Dungeon, with later variants Multi-User Dimension and Multi-User Domain), is a multiplayer real-time virtual world, usually text-based. MUDs combine elements of role-playing games, hack and slash, player versus player, interactive fiction, and online chat.