【解剖學】肌(肉)；體力,膂力,力氣。 an involuntary muscle 不隨意肌。 a voluntary muscle 隨意肌。 a man of muscle 大力士。 not move a muscle 毫不動容,神色不變。vi.
〔美俚〕發揮膂力；用力擠著前進 (through)。 muscle in 硬擠進；干涉,侵入；強奪。adj.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This disease causes muscle pain and rashes .
- The anconeus is a small triangular muscle .
- A muscle biopsy is positive for fungus .
- The back muscles of the thoracic region are thinner .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- possessing muscular strength
同義詞：brawn, brawniness, muscularity, sinew, heftiness
- authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way); "the senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign"
- animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- one of the contractile organs of the body
- a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard; "the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him"
- make one''s way by force; "He muscled his way into the office"
Muscle is a kind of soft tissue of animals. Muscle cells contain protein filaments that slide past one another, producing a contraction that changes both the length and the shape of the cell.