- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Let me dry my eyes, and return to my narrative .
- She took up the narrative where john had left off .
- His narrative was then direct .
- Tatham was lost in wonder at the narrative .
- Here the narrative breaks off .
- a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney''s stories entertain adults as well as children"
同義詞：narration, story, tale
- consisting of or characterized by the telling of a story; "narrative poetry"