1.自然(現象),大自然；自然界；自然力；〔擬人化時作 N-, 作陰性用〕造化,造物主。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Light sets the speed limit for nature .
- Human nature is particularly prone to it .
- Human nature is a nuisance, isn't it ?
- His speech was in the nature of an apology .
- It was not in human nature not to admire him .
- the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person''s characteristic actions and reactions; "it is his nature to help others"
- the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized; "it is the nature of fire to burn"; "the true nature of jealousy"
- a particular type of thing; "problems of this type are very difficult to solve"; "he''s interested in trains and things of that nature"; "matters of a personal nature"
- the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.; "they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
- a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe; "the laws of nature"; "nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women"
Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general.