[ 'ni:dl ] 發音: 用"needle"造句
- be on the needle: 吸毒成癮
- on the needle: 注射毒成癖; 注射毒品成癮
- magnet needle; magnetic needle: 磁針
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Threading a needle is an art in itself .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- Stop needling him or he might hit you .
- You were needling him about the twenty cents .
- What a mannish way to thread a needle !
- a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- the leaf of a conifer
- goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
- prick with a needle
A needle is generally a thin, cylindrical object, often with a sharp point on the end.