[ ni'gəuʃieit ] 發音: 用"negotiate"造句
- negotiate with: 與...談判某事; 與某人協商
- authority to negotiate: 授權讓購書, 授權議付, 轉讓權; ...
- nego negotiate: 談判
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He is sending prince orlov to negotiate .
- Ice has difficulty in negotiating sharp corners .
- The union has negotiated a working week .
- Both sides still refuse to come to the negotiating table .
- I opened an account and then negotiated a loan .
- discuss the terms of an arrangement; "They negotiated the sale of the house"
同義詞：negociate, talk terms
- succeed in passing through, around, or over; "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"