supply Net services 提供因特網服務。 n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The vice president has no such safety nets .
- The net around yugoslavia was closing .
- The fishermen cast their nets into the sea .
- Margaret failed to net her lord .
- The three friends held by the net .
- remaining after all deductions; "net profit"
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
- catch with a net; "net a fish"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
同義詞：sack, sack up, clear
- yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
同義詞：network, mesh, meshing, meshwork
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
同義詞：net income, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings