[ 'netwə:k ] 發音: 用"network"造句
- and-or network: “與或”網絡
- in-network: 網絡內
- no network: 表示手機處于網絡服務范圍以外。; 處 ...
- The grid lines then form a network of squares .
- Any network design must satisfy the above laws .
- Such a graph is defined to be a contact network .
- Corrensite forms networks of crinkled or folded sheets .
- Two television networks were competing for his services .
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
同義詞：net, mesh, meshing, meshwork
- (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs; "the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- a system of intersecting lines or channels; "a railroad network"; "a network of canals"
- an interconnected system of things or people; "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- communicate with and within a group; "You have to network if you want to get a good job"