- Objective to analyze the new synthesis benzene nitrogen mustard glucoside derivate inhibit the growth and induce the apoptosis of 7721 hepatumor cells
- The clinical observation of applying a regimen of dexamethasone , nitrogen mustard , defibrase and chinese medicine , which combined tcm with western medicine , to treat different pathology nephrotic syndrome
- Conclusion the new synthesis benzene nitrogen mustard glucoside derivate can inhibit the growth of 7721 hepatumor cells and induce the apoptosis which is the one of the main mechanisms of antitumour
- Results the new synthesis benzene nitrogen mustard glucoside derivate is much lower toxicity to normal cellsd and much higher toxicity to 7721 cells compared with nitrogen mustard , meanwhile it induce the apoptosis of 7721 cells by the fcm
- a toxic compound resembling mustard gas in structure; important in cancer treatment
The nitrogen mustards are cytotoxic chemotherapy agents similar to mustard gas. Although their common use is medicinal, in principle these compounds can also be deployed as chemical warfare agents.