- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This is not the normal way of using the word .
- The circumferential normal stress is tensile .
- Life at the well became normal once again .
- The school is attached to the normal college .
- Normal cells show a finite life span .
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal; "serve wine at normal room temperature"; "normal diplomatic relations"; "normal working hours"; "normal word order"; "normal curiosity"; "the normal course of events"
- being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development; "a perfectly normal child"; "of normal intelligence"; "the most normal person I''ve ever met"
- in accordance with scientific laws
- forming a right angle