not a little中文
- 一點水 +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I felt a stirring emotion, and not a little awe .
- Diomed was not a little puzzled as to his election .
- She had a habit of fixing her cold eyes on people with a steadiness that was not a little embarrassing .
- I myself pursued the ambiguities of our complex policy with a heavy heart and not a little foreboding .
- The major must be allowed to have had not a little merit and forbearance, and to have exhibited a highly creditable degree of family affection .