- If not diagnosed early , the infant ' s physical and mental deelopment could be delayed
- Doubt seems hepatitis case not diagnose or before eliminating , should intermit works formerly
- Most of the patients got antibiotics anyway - - but it was just 86 percent of the patients who tested positie for flu , compared to 99 percent whose flu was not diagnosed right away
盡管如此，絕大部分患者還是接受了抗生素治療。只有86 %患者檢測為流感陽性，而99 %流感患者并非立即診斷。
- Results among 402 patients with acute appendicitis studied , 7 . 5 % failed to be diagnosed by routine pre - surgery physical examination : 4 . 0 % were definitely diagnosed later by using ultrasonography and 3 . 5 % were not diagnosed until abdominal incision
結果本組資料顯示，用常規檢查術前未明確診斷急性闌尾炎的占7 . 5 % ，通過超聲波檢查又確診4 . 0 % ，只有3 . 5 %病人剖腹探查。
- Prof fentiman added : " half the men who get breast cancer in the united kingdom are not diagnosed until their cancer is very advanced , and men are dying unnecessarily because they are unaware of the symptoms or because they are too embarrassed to seek help .
芬蒂曼還說： “英國許多男性都是在病情惡化后才被最終診斷出患有乳腺癌的，這是因為他們忽視病情或害怕尷尬而不去就醫的結果，本可以避免的死亡卻沒能避免。 ”